So the garden. Here's where I stand:
- Two mint plants from The Farm: Chocolate and Apple
- A catnip plant.
- Marigolds to attract bees, but a bit late it seems.
- Two lettuce. One should be iceberg but the other sprout seems to look NOTHING like the other. Maybe Little Caesar?
- Lemon Verbena plant barely holding on (needs potted in a bigger pot).
- Same tomatoes as before but I think I'm only getting two tomatoes in total this year. :-\ That's all that's growing. Might be getting more flowers soon. Not sure.
- A strawberry plant
- And a compost that was doing well then got screwed up (too wet) and I will turn around again because I've done so before. Although, the tub is pretty full.
The Etsy shop will be back I hope by the end of August. I just needed a break as I wasn't checking it and it needs more focus than I could dedicate. I also was just trying to see what stuff I took away I missed and surprisingly, the shop fell into that. Finding the time to craft for it though is hard.
- Need more flowering plants or bees, but I doubt I can keep bees here (township says I could but considering I'm in an apartment...)
- Need to reconsider where the tomato plants went because I can't put them all along the outer edge.