Sunday, October 7, 2012

Shop Update - New Stuff (Oct. 7)

Shop update!

For those of you who don't know, I have a little Etsy Shop called LibraryElfDesigns. It has been kind of quiet as I reevaluated my life and found some answers (and guidance and clearance and was getting over being sick), but I'm slowly adding stuff to the shop right now. I have some new ideas, but right now it's mostly destash stuff like fabric. Take a peak and make sure to check back as new stuff will be added over the coming weeks. Tell your friends too!

My primary focus will be grocery bags (and there will be more than just the ones made from an old pair of jeans hopefully soon), but other little things might appear like fabric (I really have to destash). If you need a gift idea, the denim bags are perfect for gents. My own gladly uses his bags when he goes grocery shopping and loves that they hold so much! Heck, one we had even held a 30 lb bag of cat litter! That's an impressive bag.

Help a librarian out. Check out the shop and tell your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment